CARING FOR YOUR NEW SHOES MAKES IT LAST LONGER. READ THE FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATIONS TO HELP TAKE CARE OF YOUR SHOES.
We believe that our main responsibility is to create items that you value and can enjoy for a long time, which is why we give ourselves the task of teaching you how to care for them to extend their life.
- The first step to making your shoes last is proper care. Before using them for the first time, we recommend spraying your shoes with an ecological spray that will protect them from things like water and dust. Be sure to reapply the protector every two months. When storing your shoes, it's best to keep them in a cool, dry environment.
- The top of the skin should be treated regularly, use a good quality shine cream. This helps hydrate the leather and prevents it from cracking or wrinkling, always make sure your shoes are dry before applying.
- Never use liquid polish applicators on your fine leather shoes, as it may contain chemicals that destroy natural leather.
- If your shoes get wet, let them dry naturally, never dry them with direct heat such as a hair dryer or heater.
- Leather shoes may require a day to dry due to natural perspiration.
- We recommend that you avoid wearing your shoes back to back to ensure they last longer.
- Rubber soles can sometimes develop a white powdery surface, which can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Using wooden shoe trees will maintain the shape of your shoes and help absorb moisture.
- Always use a shoehorn when putting on your shoes, this avoids damaging the heel area.
- Here we leave you a guide to care for and clean each element of your footwear:
ARE YOU LOOKING TO KEEP YOUR SHOES ALWAYS IMPECCABLE?
Follow these simple tips from our artisans to remove stains and keep them looking like new:
01 ᅠᅠ LEATHER.
Start by cleaning your shoes with a slightly damp or almost dry cloth. Continue with a soft brush to remove dirt and dust. When the leather looks too damaged or aged, treat the top layer of the leather with a high-quality shoe cream, always making sure to use the correct color and avoiding contact with the sole.
02 ᅠᅠ SOLE.
Always use clean water without any chemicals. it is important that the water is not too hot, as this could dissolve certain types of glue. clean with a cloth or a brush the dirt and dry.
03 ㅤㅤ CHAMOZA.
Regularly brush your shoes to ensure they have as little dirt and dust as possible. If you use a special suede brush, use the softest part of the brush using only circular motions, this will ensure that you don't scratch the suede. Make sure to regularly apply a high-quality suede protectant spray to your shoes.
04 ᅠᅠ TEXTILE.
Use a brush to remove dirt and dust before you begin cleaning the fabric. remove the laces from your shoes, use warm water, soap and a soft brush to clean the textile. use a clean, damp cloth to wipe down the surface and remove any remaining foam. Let dry in the open air, avoiding direct exposure to the sun. avoid machine washing.
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR SHOES GET WET?
First of all, we do not recommend wearing your leather or suede shoes in extreme weather conditions, especially rain, because they should not get wet.
If your shoes get wet, try to dry as much water as possible as soon as possible, open the shoe completely, remove the insole and laces. We recommend naturally air-drying your shoes in a cool, dry environment for 48 hours, away from direct heat (as this can cause permanent damage to your shoes). You can also stuff the inside of the shoe with newspaper or a towel to help absorb excess moisture. If the shoe is leather or suede, once it's dry, apply a shoe conditioner to help restore its appearance.
HOW CAN I CLEAN THE TEMPLATES?
From time to time, you also need to clean the templates. To do this, follow the same cleaning steps that you used to clean the outside of the shoe. Be sure to let them air dry completely. If the smell is persistent, we suggest airing your shoes more frequently and not wearing your shoes on consecutive days as the leather takes up to 24 hours to dry.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY SHOES STILL DIRTY AFTER I CLEAN THEM?
If you have followed and repeated the steps described above, it is possible that your footwear has already accompanied you in too many good moments in your life. It may be time to find a new pair of shoes, or you can take it to expert shoe renovating hands.
DAILY - BUSINESS - TRAVEL
DAILY - BUSINESS - TRAVEL
毎日 - ビジネス - トラベル
QUOTIEN - AFFAIRES - VOYAGE